Dr Remal Patel, DMD
As a dentist, Dr. Remal Patel has the opportunity to improve people’s lives by eliminating pain and discomfort, improving their health, and brightening their smiles. He understands that a trip to the dentist may cause anxiety in some patients, and he will do his very best to provide care as gently and as painlessly as possible. He is truly honored in the trust his patients and community have put in him and his team, and he looks forward to the wonderful relationships he has yet to build in the years to come.
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics – University of Florida, 2006
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine – Nova Southeastern, 2010
- Regular attendance with continuing education. Hours and hours of continuing education help provide the best care possible using the latest knowledge and advancements in dentistry.
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- West Coast District Dental Association
Remal was born and raised in Tampa and attended K-12 in Brandon, FL. During his early years, he had an interest in science and chemistry. He later attended the University of Florida and majored in Economics to learn broader aspects of the world, but soon he became interested in becoming a dentist. He wanted a career that would be helpful to his community and was more hands on on a day-to-day basis, so he began shadowing dentists and found that he loved the routine as well as the unique aspects of dentistry. He attended Nova Southeastern for his doctorate education in dentistry.
Upon graduating, he moved back to the Tampa area and began his career. After years of experience and rotation through multiple clinics as an associate of another practice, he decided to make the transition to opening his own practice.
Outside the office, Remal likes to spend time playing golf and watching football. He is a hometown fan of the Rays and Tampa Bay Bucs.