At Modern Day Smiles, we’re serious about helping you achieve a beautiful and healthy smile. We are committed to providing personalized attention to each of our patients and offering the highest quality oral care solutions that help maintain healthy teeth. We offer a variety of general dental care services to protect and repair your teeth while helping you get rid of any possible oral health problems.
- Halitosis Treatment: Halitosis, more commonly known as persistent bad breath, is a commonly occurring condition. Our office offers comprehensive treatment for bad breath caused by dental issues.
- Inlays and Onlays: Inlays and onlays are restorative oral treatments that are used to repair teeth that have mild to moderate decay or damage, as well as teeth that are fractured or cracked. They are a great way to restore a tooth that does not require a dental crown, but cannot be repaired with a traditional filling.
- Mouth Guards: Our office offers custom-made mouth guards that are much more comfortable, well-fitting and lighter than store-bought mouth guards, increasing the odds of patients consistently wearing them to protect their oral health. People who take part in contact sports can reduce the risk of injury to their teeth and oral structures by wearing a custom dental mouth guard. We also offer night guards for those who clench their teeth during sleep.
- Sealants: Dental sealants are a thin, transparent coating that adheres to the chewing surfaces of your back teeth. They are usually made of plastic and offer enhanced protection to your teeth against cavities and bacteria. Dental sealants in addition to a proper oral care regime have been known to greatly reduce the risk of tooth decay in the back teeth.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: Composite or tooth-colored fillings are a popular choice for restoring decayed and cavity-affected teeth due to their strength and aesthetic advantages.